Department of Physical and Biomedical Electronics has the following directions of international activity:
International exchange programs, double degree diploma and training of our students in foreign universities.
Within the framework of double degree diploma programs PhBME students can take courses and practice work in parallel in the NTU "KPI" and in Germany or South Korea. Our students participate in two dual degree diploma programs:
- with Dresden Technical University (Technische Universitet Dresden) in the field of production of micro-and nanoelectronic devices, and biomedical electronics.
- with Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Our department has actual students exchange agreements with the following foreign universities:
- Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm (Sweden)
- Ecole Centrale d'Electronique, Paris (France)
- College of Engineering, Korea University (South Korea)
- College of Electronics, Yonsei University (South Korea)
- University of Naples "Parthenope" (Italy)
Most students can study and perform diploma research abroad for one or two semester.Scientific collaboration with research groups in foreign educational and scientific research centers, companies.
- Institute of Biomedical Technology of TU Dresden on heart rate variability analysis and classification of sleep stages (PhD, Assoc. Prof. Anton Popov)
- Tescom Ltd. (Seoul, Republic of Korea) on development and manufacturing of testing equipment for telecommunication systems
Participation in international scientific conferences and seminarsOver the past few years, students and teachers from PhBME Department participated in many international scientific events, including:
- Signal Processing Symposium (Poland)
- Conference on Electronics (Lithuania)
- International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology (Czech Republic)
- Congress "Kardiostim" (Russian Federation)
Membership in international organizationsStudents and teachers of our department are members of international scientific organizations: Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Microwave Society, Communication Society), CODATA.